Monday, September 10, 2012

It's more fun...at Disneyland Philippines?

Ah rumors, what a lovely hobby it is.  The grapevine...

A N Y W A Y S...I've been hearing a lot of rumors lately regarding Disneyland Philippines.  According to the local news we've put in a request to have the next Disney theme park right here in our own country.  Wouldn't that be exciting?  Heck, I'm sure excited if it does comes true.  No more leaving the country to go to Disneyland.  We already have the talent here, and the Philippines is now 65th according to the WEF.  Economically speaking, I think the timing is just right.

Subic and Clark are definitely a good place to put the theme park.  It would sure boost the morale of the country and bring in a lot of needed jobs.

So where does the rumor part  come in then?  Well, rumor has it tatata!  That Disney is already hiring engineers and accounts for guess what?  Disneyland Philippines in Clark!  Isn't that a lovely rumor?  Although, I did point out to the news bringer that they could be hiring for Disney Hong Kong or any other Disney theme park.  But, according to the people who are in the know, it was specifically stated for Disneyland Clark.

So as far as I'm concerned I'm hoping that it is true, since I'm a big Disney fan, but I have my doubts.  I'll start believing the news once I get myself a picture with Mickey Mouse in the said theme park.

Universal Studios Subic...or was it Sentosa Subic...now that's another rumor...

1 comment: