Friday, February 15, 2013

As Promised! Pictures from Texas. Enjoy!

Ahhh, business lounge in Manila...
Ahh...after months of not blogging I'm finally back.  I have so much stuff to write about but oh so little time.  I've been keeping busy with work and my new sideline doing some photography and article writing for a local food site.

That pretty much keeps me busy nowadays.  Have to edit the pictures and then write the article.  I've been trying to write a short novel too.  But then again it's hard when you have to also do homework for your masters. hehe.  Busy much? :)

Travel in Style, go Business class for free food.

Darn it, how can I arrange these pictures?  Anyways, gotta study up on how to make my blog look better.  These pictures you see here are taken with my good old camera phone.  Which I've already replaced with a nifty new BlackBerry and a new Nikon DSLR.  Ah!  Finally got my hands on one of those.  Been wanting a new camera for a few years now.  Now, I have to buy a new bag, new lenses, new flash, etc. haha.  There goes my money.  But when you love doing something you have to do it.  Now if I could just finish my short novel then I'd be a happy camper.













Ah ok...uhm, I'm writing down here because I couldn't figure out how to move the pictures to the side without deleting them or changing them.  No time to do it too since I'm writing this while the wife is still busy.  Gotta write quick before it's my turn to do the dishes.  ;)

So, these are just a few pictures from my trip to Texas last year.  Yeah, wow.  I've been trying to post these since last year.  Now i'm up for another trip to Texas and I barely have my pictures edited and posted.  I've already been to Palawan and Ilocos Norte and I still haven't gotten to write about that.  And then next week I'm going to Bantayan Island in Cebu and I have to write about that!  Urgh, how will I ever fit all this stuff into my schedule?  Maybe I'll skip lunch and just hang out at Starbucks and write.  Or I could eat lunch and hang out there?  Need the free wifi.

So I promise to myself, and to whoever gets to read this, I'll make sure to write about my experiences travelling and post tidbits of information that could prove useful to your own travel needs.  Hey, you might even pick up some tricks of the trade in getting good travel deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment